It’s here you want to be
Your kiwifruit job’s here!
Starting in March each year we need seasonal workers to help pack and store the world’s greatest kiwifruit
When & Where
The main season normally starts around the middle of March and runs to June. There’s also a secondary season where we pack stored fruit – this starts around mid July and runs till November.
We’ve got two packhouse sites in the Bay of Plenty, one near Te Puke, and one towards Katikati. We’ve also got orchards in Gisborne and the Manawatu/Whanganui Regions. Which one you choose depends on where you’d like to stay and how far you’re happy to travel to work.
Types of Jobs
We offer competitive rates for all sorts of jobs including Packers, Strappers, Graders, Forklift Drivers, Stackers, Box Makers, Tray Preps and many more.
Hours & Shifts
- Full-time: 6 days per week / 10 hour shifts
- Part-time: Full shifts on set days per week.
- Weekend Warrior: One day or both days on the weekend
To be eligible to work at Apata you’ll need:
- To be at least 16 years of age;
- To be eligible to work in New Zealand (i.e. NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident, Work Visa or Student Visa);
- Proof of Identity (i.e. passport or birth certificate).
- A New Zealand Inland Revenue (IRD) number;
- A New Zealand bank account number.
Your kiwifruit job’s here at Apata – we’re looking for seasonal staff now for all sorts of jobs.
Before applying please ensure you have a current work visa, IRD number, bank account number and identification (Passport or Birth Certificate).
If you are interested in joining our team please apply through seek. You can save us as a alert on seek and if any opportunities to work for us pop up you will be notified.